| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Darlington, Sc in March is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry. Circa 114.3mm (4.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Darlington, Sc March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Darlington, Sc, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Darlington, Sc:
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) NW
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 91.3 kms (56.7 miles) NW
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) WNW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 27.5 kms (17.1 miles) N
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 114.5 kms (71.1 miles) WSW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 114.5 kms (71.1 miles) WSW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) SW
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) S
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 173.4 kms (107.8 miles) S
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 178 kms (110.6 miles) S
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 190 kms (118.1 miles) NNE
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) NNE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) ENE
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 101 kms (62.8 miles) NE
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 183 kms (113.7 miles) E
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) ESE
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 95.1 kms (59.1 miles) ESE